Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Day Fun Days at Brimfield, MA

Holy crap! Indeed... I just had my first antiques show experience in Brimfield, MA. Collectors, dealers, and fashionistas from all over the country (and maybe world) converge in this small town at the break of dawn each day for a week in the hopes of finding "treasure" amongst someone else's trash. If you are dedicated, don't mind digging and sifting, and maybe have a lot of patience, you could find some amazing things... Brimfield is the largest antiques show in the country and they have 3 week long shows every summer. May, July and Sept. The May show is the most popular one to check out, and is assumed to have the most stuff.

If I had a bigger living space, I'd totally rent a U-Haul and buy up a shitload for furniture... the majority of what you'll find there.

I did find some treasures... and observed some trash...


yes.... i did use my Hipstamatic app for my iPhone for some of these photos... ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment